We are screening candidates for future admissions representative positions at our McCann School, Lewisburg, PA campus. The Admissions Representative is responsible for recruiting and enrolling students who are passionate, motivated, and committed to changing their lives through career education. He/She consults potential graduate enrollees from all sources (e.g., high school, alternative schools, adult basic education centers, the general public, etc.) to encourage program participation and graduation. This position provides outstanding customer service to all Delta Education constituencies including inquiring students, families, guidance counselors and teachers. The Admissions Representative also represents Delta Education accurately and compliantly at student recruitment events.
⁻ Associates degree, or equivalent, or relevant work experience
⁻ Bachelor’s Degree
⁻ 2-3 years of experience in sales or business development
⁻ Experience with College Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Services, or Career Placement departments
I. Supports Recruiting and Enrollment Activities
• Makes 100+ outbound calls daily to set appointments with prospective enrollees to come visit the campus.
• Generates quality referrals from prospective enrollees and current students. Contacts referrals to motivate them to visit the campus.
• Attends Delta Education recruiting events (e.g., college fairs, career nights, financial aid nights, etc.) to represent and market Delta Education to prospective graduate enrollees.
• Conducts campus tours to showcase the campus’ offerings and introduce prospective graduate enrollees to school administrators, faculty and students.
• Consults prospective graduate enrollees on the benefits of Delta Education’s programs and services.
• Ensures prospective graduate enrollees complete all required enrollment forms (e.g., Enrollment Agreement, Application for Admissions, Transcript Request, Health, Financial Aid, etc.).
• Assists with and attends orientation of newly enrolled students to ensure a positive start to their educational experience with Delta Education.
II. Interviews and Builds Relationships with Prospective Graduate Enrollees • Pursues prospective graduate enrollees to determine fit with Delta Education based on career goal compatibility.
• Schedules and conducts interviews (in person and via phone) with qualified candidates to provide information on campus offerings and to discuss best program fit.
• Accurately and completely explains educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial consideration to prospective graduate enrollees, parents, and educators.
• Conducts follow-up meetings with all applicants to ensure on-going interest and successful enrollment.
III. Prepares Students for a Successful Start
• Communicates with students via regularly scheduled one-on-one phone calls, letters, emails and other events to ensure potential graduate enrollee is prepared to successfully start school and graduate.
• Schedules group events to facilitate networking among potential graduate enrollees and to ensure that they are prepared to start school and graduate.
• Creates opportunities for potential graduate enrollees to visit the campus based on specific need (e.g., obtain student identification card, take measurements for uniform fittings, etc.), thus increasing the likelihood that once the student starts school, they are able to focus on school and be successful.
• Conducts regularly scheduled, structured student prep events to ensure Admissions can assist students to prepare to start school successfully and have the necessary pre-school items completed.
• Ensures accurate documentation of all student interactions and conversations in CampusVue.
IV. Guides Students Through Provisional Period
• Works with Admissions Representatives and other departments to encourage students to attend class every day and to make progress towards established program standards.
• Assists in resolving issues and barriers (e.g., financial aid complications, personal issues, etc.) to students’ successful completion of provisional period goals in conjunction with other departments.
• Coaches, advise, and motivate students throughout their tenure to increase the graduation rates and career success.