If you'd like to know when we have opportunities for Campus Directors, then we'd like to know about you! Please apply to express your potential interest in future campus director positions that may become available at any of our locations throughout the US.
The Campus Director is the operating manager responsible for the vision, operations, human resources, compliance issues and financial success of the campus. As an operations manager, the Campus Director oversees activities, including hiring of faculty, scheduling of classes and administration of academic policies and procedures. He/She works actively with local business, government and community leaders to further campus objectives. He/She leverages managerial and leadership skills to promote Delta’s mission, vision and values. The Campus Director seeks to maximize the growth and profitability of the campus while complying with all governmental and accreditation authorities and is ultimately responsible for the overall success of the campus in all areas of the business.
⁻ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
⁻ 3 years of experience in educational administration
⁻ Master’s Degree in Business or related field
⁻ Working knowledge of federal/state government education regulations
⁻ Experience with College Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Services, Education and Career Placement departments
⁻ Experience outside of Education managing a P&L
I. Drives Achievement of Key Result Areas (KRA’s)
• Monitors KRA’s via daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
• Utilizes CampusVue system to manage and monitor Campus. Ensures CampusVue usage in all areas of the business and provide training opportunities for staff.
• Ensures a system is in place to track attendance / contact students / out process drops / communicate status changes.
• Maintains Retention Improvement program.
• Ensures a quarterly scheduling/ clearing process is in place.
• Promotes a campus focus on placements and ensure tracking, placement efforts, and communication are in place.
• Ensures that all state and accreditation outcomes (completion, placement, etc) are met.
• Promotes continuous improvement in all areas of the campus.
II. Exercises Sound Financial Management
• Develops and actively manages the annual business plan, achieves efficiencies, monitors and adjusts campus expenses and enrollment activities to ensure achievement of plan.
• Creates and monitors campus operating budget
III. Supervises Financial Aid
• Monitors quarterly billing and student packaging. Follows collections of A/R to ensure all students are scheduled and payments are collected in a timely manner.
• Monitors processing of Financial Aid and ensures efficiency and completeness
IV. Oversees Admissions & Marketing Efforts • Provides guides to establish and achieve enrollment goals.
• Takes ownership for marketing plans; develops, implements and actively manages marketing efforts to achieve objectives.
• Maintains consistency, quality, and completeness in the interview and enrollment process; properly sets student expectations to ensure achievement of retention and completion goals.
• Reviews conversion statistics, coach, and adjust training accordingly.
• Develops strategies to maximize student referrals.
• Attracts, develops, and motivates a strong admissions team.
• Researches local market for possible program additions and/or revisions.
V. Follows Compliance Policy and Procedure
• Ensures compliance with state licensing authority and regulations.
• Maintains compliance with all regulatory and accreditation standards; ensures timely reporting of all required filings and requests; maintains strong visibility and positive relations with major accrediting bodies.
• Ensures all DCEC policies and procedures are followed.
• Complies with all State, Department of Education and accreditation regulations
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures
• Ensures campus compliance with employee handbook and local, state and federal laws and regulations (i.e. 90/10, Default Rates, Refunds, SAP, etc.).
VI. Manages and Develops Staff
• Develops and retains a strong management team which is increasingly effective over time.
• Takes ownership for the professional development of the team through mentoring, training and performance management.
• Promotes and role models open and effective communication.
• Actively manages and shows continuous improvement in employee turnover throughout the organization.
• Manages performance and development processes for staff.
• Makes hiring and termination decisions in partnership with Human Resources; maintains the highest standards and make tough personnel decisions when necessary.
• Considers legal implication of all personnel decisions.
VII. Handles Student Relations
• Organizes new student orientation.
• Role models active student engagement in all facets; ensures each student is receiving sufficient academic and career coaching to minimize drops and maximize completion and placements.
• Ensures personal accessibility to students and follows up on all student complaints and issues that surface.
• Administers the grievance procedures established for students.
VIII. Fosters Campus & Community Relations
• Advances relationships in community to identify partnership, scholarship, and/or funding sources.
• Actively engages with the local community, corporations, and associations for additional student employment opportunities and utilizes this intelligence to enhance program offerings.
• Develops new initiatives to support enrollment and placement goals.
IX. Manages Campus Facilities
• Monitors and maintains efficient scheduling to maximize use of facilities.
• Ensures campus facilities are attractive and well maintained.
• Ensures compliance with lease and insurance requirements.
• Projects facility needs (additions / eliminations / relocation).
• Approves agreements and contracts for services.
X. Promotes Relationship with Campus Resource Center (CRC)
• Maintains and facilitates open communications with Campus and Campus Resource Center staff.
• Alerts the CRC of regulatory, legal, or other issues that may arise.
• Utilizes corporate office in the selection of key staff where the corporate office will interface regularly and provide a training role.